Department of Chemistry
1901 N. 13th Street
Phone: (215) 204-9704
I was born in Moscow, Russia, and moved to America at the age of 12. I graduated from Villanova University in 2012 with a B. Sc. in Chemistry with a focus on physical and analytical chemistry. I performed undergraduate research under Dr. Bryan Eigenbrodt, where I applied perovskite synthesis and in-situ electrochemistry to fuel cell devices.
I joined the Borguet Group in Winter of 2016 to study catalytic behavior of plasmonic nanomaterials.
- Plasmonic nanomaterials
- Second harmonic generation
Honors & Awards
- Inducted into Gamma Sigma Epsilon Chemistry Honor Society
- Three time recipient of W. W. Smith Charitable Trust scholarship
- Two time recipient of Villanova University Chemistry Department Summer Research Fellowship
- Recipient of the highly competitive Villanova University Undergraduate Research Fellowship